Call Of Duty 1 Cd 2 Iso Download Fix
Call Of Duty 1 Cd 2 Iso Download
18. no one can be saved except by a faith inspired by the holy spirit. for not by works of righteousness which we have done, but by his mercy he loved us,(91) calling us to a way in which we can live according to the faith, that is to say, to live in brotherly love.
19. holy spirit, you are from god, and the power of his love has come upon us because we have believed the one who spoke to us. and he has made this one perfect through suffering for us, because it was fitting for him to suffer, and so he could redeem us from sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. by his own blood he made atonement for our sins,(92) not because we had deserved it, nor because we had been sinful, but because we had been damned. to make us fit for this life, he has made us through his grace, through the glory of the father, the son and the holy spirit, to be accepted in the beloved.
80. that, therefore, is how it is: we are not to try to raise up the dead,(93) that is, to cast from our hearts the things of this world, but rather to love them ever more. and we are not to judge, but rather to pursue those who judge themselves; for this evil one does not judge, but to bring down the sentence of the law.
81. therefore, here we see the one great mystery of jesus christ which the law so greatly lacks, the mystery that as the members of one body he has humbled himself and offered himself as a living sacrifice to god, not only for us but also for our sins, that the righteous judgment of god may be revealed in the life and death of jesus christ.
30. all the saints praise the lord together, for they know not how to please him without each other, that is, there are no churches of god outside the catholic church, because she alone is able to do what god, by his grace, has done, namely to save all men. and the very spirit and the word of god also, through the help of the divine grace of christ, are common to all. the number of the redeemed is complete and is continually increasing. if a new people is to come, it is the new people which christ chose in himself, and to which he gave the spirit and by which he is worshipped. although the bestowal of the spirit has been accomplished through mary,(94) it was most fitting for the new people of god to be born, in whom the grace of the holy spirit has been poured out,(95) that is, in the new people.
33. the church of god, which is called to be a holy priesthood(156) and to offer the gifts of god to all in christ, is persecuted,(157) not only by human hands, but also by the devil, who is the enemy of the human race. (158)
10. by his coming, the word was made flesh, and his flesh dwelt among us and we saw his glory, the glory as of the only-begotten, full of grace and truth.(91) this glorious manifestation of the word is the church. the church is the body of christ. the body is not made up of parts, the hands and the feet or any of the other members. rather is it one living organism, the members of which are spiritually connected with each other, and through their union with christ are brought into conformity with him, who is the head of the body. each member, however, is specifically directed and governed by the spirit of god. as the body receives life from the spirit, so the whole body shares in its growth.(92) the body is the temple of god, and the spirit, the lord, lives within it, and through the spirit the body lives. this body of christ lives and grows by means of the blood of christ, and this blood, which became the body of christ, is the holy spirit.(93) as the body is joined to christ by faith, by baptism, and by the eucharist, so it is sustained by the holy spirit. in the unity of the spirit is the bond of peace among the members of christ.(94) in this, too, the church is the body of christ, the temple of god, and the spirit the lord, the head, the life and the strength of the body. the church is the bride of christ, the people of god and the church of god. (95)